Tuesday, March 18, 2014

The MagNeoBio Award!

My friend, Juliet has started a new award! Please visit her blog to check it out.


Rules:
Take the badge
Answer the questions given by your nominator
Nominate 10 people with less than 35 followers
Give them 10 questions


Now for the questions:

-What do you think of this award?
I must say, I am impressed! The name is very unique (and actually makes sense!), and I think it's a great idea to have an award especially for those blogs that are just starting out, considering most awards only tend to go around the biggest blogs.
-How many blogs do you follow?
Too many to count!
-How many followers do you have?
Nine.
-Have you ever been the first to follow a Magneo (great new) blog?
Yes, but only a few times.
-Forest or beach?
Probably forest. I don't like sand or salt water.
-Bugs or Arachnids?
Bugs.
-Favourite Disney movie?
Frozen right now, but it tends to change!
-Least favourite HC, personality-wise, in their books?
I don't know! I haven't read that many AG books.
-Minute to Win it or Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader?
Neither.
-Mattel or Pleasant Co?
Mattel has more appealing dolls, but Pleasant Co had much nicer clothes, so I don't know!

My nominations:


I can't think of anymore now, but if you want it, you have less than 35 followers and haven't been nominated, please comment below with a link to your post, and let me know.

The questions you will need to answer:

-Do you have any AG dolls? If yes, which ones?
-What's your favourite colour?
-What do you want to be when you grow up?
-Do you like my blog?
-Mattel or Pleasant Co?
-Who is your favourite AG doll and why?
-Are you getting Isabelle?
-Do you sew clothes for your dolls?
-What's your favourite food?
-What's your favourite animal?

Have fun!



4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for taking it! Yes, the name is a little out there. But, I'm really like Magneo, think it will be my newest adjective :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's okay! I enjoy doing awards, (when I have the time!). I've been nominated for the Liebster award by at least 5 people now and have yet to post it...

      Delete
  2. I have 26 followers:) Please check out my blog!
    thisandthatbyaliah.blogspot.com
    Thanks!
    In a while!!
    Aliah

    ReplyDelete

Hi!
Thanks so much for commenting!
Your comments are very much appreciated, and I will try my best to reply to any questions as soon as I can!
However, please don't use:

God's name in vain
any bad language
text language

and that's all! Any comments that do not follow these rules will be immediately deleted. Thanks and happy commenting!
Jessica