As some of you may already know, Hannah from AGDT, Dollygirl from Dollygirl's Treasures, Dally from Saige's Locket nominated me for the Liebster award! Thank you everyone!
First up, Hannah's Questions!
1. Which AG doll do you want next?
This is a really hard one! As you know, I'm saving up for an AG doll right now, but currently have almost no idea which one to get! There are a number of MYAG's that I like, a few historicals, and a few that haven't been released yet and might be coming out soon. I think I'll decide once I have enough money for one.
2. Pleasant Company or AG?
Probably Pleasant Company, because even if some of the dolls weren't as pretty back then, at least Pleasant actually cared about the girls, unlike AG.
3. Saige or Isabelle?
I LOVE Saige's colouring, but she's almost an exact copy of Nicki. So I think that I like Isabelle a bit better, because she's still a bit of a "copy-cat", but at least she's not almost exactly like another doll. Plus, she's a dress designer and dancer, just like me!
4. Summer or Winter?
I think they'd be almost equal!
I like summer, because you don't have to rug up to go outside, and I get to wear all my (way nicer) summer clothes. But I do love playing in the snow!
I probably like Summer a bit better, I think though.
5. Fall or Spring?
Spring, because I love all the blossom on the trees, and seeing everything "come back to life" again. And because my birthday is in Spring.
6. Bittys or 18 inch?
18 inch. Definitely!
7. Youtube or Blogs?
Probably blogs, because blogging means you can get to know the person better, but I do like watching AGSM's on Youtube.
8. Favourite Hobby?
Sewing and reading. Am I allowed to pick two??
9. What is your favourite game?
I actually prefer the "imagining" games better than board games, so I'd have to say playing a game with my dolls.
10. iPad or iPhone?
iPad, because it's got a bigger screen, and I don't really need a mobile phone!
11. Favourite colour?
Another hard one! I like Apricot pink, Sea green, Berry pink, Sky blue, Emerald green, Purple, and lots more!
Next are Dollygirl's questions!
1. Favorite color?
Same as the last one!
2. Favorite animal?
I like Rabbits, Pandas, Horses, Cats, Turtles…The list goes on and on!
3. If you could get three wishes, what would you ask for?
To see all my internet friends together, have all my problems solved and to get a book published. It changes every day, though!
4. If you could create a doll, any doll, what would she look like?
She'd look just like me! With green eyes, glasses, dark blonde wavy short hair, and olive toned skin.
5. Favorite way to wear your hair?
Probably down, but it changes a lot! Some times I might have a favourite hairstyle that I wear everyday for a week or so, and sometimes I'll experiment with lots of different ones! Unfortunately I can't do much with my hair right now, 'cause it's pretty short, but I'm going to grow it out!
6. Do you like Oreos?
Yes! Especially the strawberry variety.
8. Favorite clothing piece you own?
7. Did you notice I switched #7 and #8?
Not until I read this question, haha!
9. Tissues or cloth handkerchiefs?
Cloth handkerchiefs if they're old and soft, but aloe vera tissues if they're not.
10. Do you like Frozen?
Yes! I'm obsessed with it!
11. Anna or Elsa (from Frozen)?
Probably Anna, because she's more like me.
Now for Dally's questions!
1. Do you sew?
2. One or two of your favourite books
A thrilling term at Janeways and Heather leaves school.
3. If a frog walked up to you and licked your shirt, what would you think he was thinking?
I don't know!
4. Do you like pink?
Yes, but only certain shades, and in moderation.
5. What would you grab if your house was on fire?
Charlotte, Melody, My camera, baby William and a number of other things, if I had time!
6. Do you enjoy photography?
7. What are you best at drawing? (The better question: can you draw? XD)
8. Do you have any allergies?
Not that I know of..
9. Are you a science and math girl or a reading and writing girl (or both, like me)?
Reading and writing girl.
10. What do you like about yourself?
My amazing hair colour!
11. Would you rather dress up or wear sweats to the prom?
Dress up, definitely!
Just a quick note:I have been nominated by a few other people as well, but just don't have the time to answer the questions! I'm really sorry, but please know that I still appreciated you choosing me :)
A day in the life…
Le Fabuleux Destin De Sophie-Amelie
A little of this, a little of that
I can't think of any more blogs who haven't received the award already, so if you haven't, and you'd like it, please comment below with your name and a link to your blog. The questions are:
1. Do you have any AG dolls? If yes, which ones?
2. What's your favourite colour?
3. What do you want to be when you grow up?
4. Do you like my blog?
5. Mattel or Pleasant Co?
6. Who is your favourite AG doll and why?
7. Are you getting Isabelle?
8. Do you sew clothes for your dolls?
9. What's your favourite food?
10. What's your favourite animal?
11. What is your favourite thing to do in your free time?