I finally finished Melody's dress this morning, so here are the pictures I promised.
For the bodice pattern, I used the One shoulder dress tutorial, but used a her circle skirt tutorial for the skirt instead, but made it slightly longer.
I'm quite happy with how it turned out, but believe me, it was a total nightmare to sew! Being the Avocado-Green lining silk that it was, it kept slipping all over the machine. But I must say, the results we totally worth it!
Anyway, hope you liked it! It's Melody's new favourite, and she doesn't want to take it off!
Next projects are: A matching jacket for this dress, a smock-style winter play dress, a bubble dress and another pair of leggings. All coming soon, with tutorial/pattern/book links and photos!