Friday, January 17, 2014

Doll Hairstyling Series 2: how to give your doll a basic ponytail!

Hi girls!
Today I'm going to show you how to do a basic ponytail on your doll.

You will need:
One hairband
Doll brush (wire bristles)
And any embellishments you would like to add (ribbons, clips etc)

Start by placing your doll firmly between your knees, just underneath her armpits (don't worry, this won't hurt her a bit!)

Brush her hair, starting at the bottom, and working your way up to the roots to ease any knots out.

Gather her hair in your hand into a ponytail.


Secure it with a hairband

and add your embellishments.

And you are finished! Enjoy your ponytail!



7 comments:

  1. Hi Jessi!

    I LOVE your new blog! I'll be checking back often!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.S. I'll try and ring you sometime this week. I know, you rung me friday, still….

      Delete
    2. Great! I'm so glad you like it!

      Good idea. I know, we sorta disagreed, yeah. Just don't call me tomorrow, because we're going to a funeral in Launceston and probably won't be back for a while. :(

      Delete
    3. Ok, 21st ok???? :D

      Delete

Hi!
Thanks so much for commenting!
Your comments are very much appreciated, and I will try my best to reply to any questions as soon as I can!
However, please don't use:

God's name in vain
any bad language
text language

and that's all! Any comments that do not follow these rules will be immediately deleted. Thanks and happy commenting!
Jessica